After analyzing mechanism and causes of refractory brick damage, then we can take corresponding countermeasure and measure according to these reasons to reduce the damage, so as to achieve purpose of extending service life of refractory brick. According to the explanation of our technical staff, we know the cause of refractory brick physical damage and chemical damage ash and kiln skin erosion thin, mechanical damage and the refractory brick masonry quality. That is to say to extend the service life of refractory bricks in burning zone, in addition to select suitable suppliers, shall be laid a good grasp of building quality, maintain the skin at the kiln during operation. The specific measures taken are as the following two aspects.
On the one hand, maintaining the quality of laying refractory brick.
1. Cement ratio and dilute the appropriate thick. Specific detection method is easy to spread the cement shop into the brick, and can not flow. Too thick is not easy to spread too thin, is easy to flow; two is in a brick on the fire clay, pressure on another brick slightly strong kneading, and then lift up the brick body, the brick below belt, that the proper proportion of cement.
2. The front of refractory brick to be close to the cylinder. Between the brick and the cylinder body cannot pad fireclay and other debris. In the pool of fireclay brick, in front stretcher rectangular to leave 1 to 2 cm position does not stand in the cement, upward pressure brick, end close
to the cylinder pressure to the fireclay, knead move, make cement covered the face brick, a small amount of excess cement extruded from the bricks and the small end of the big two, brick end matter stick cylinder. Brick joints cannot be greater than 1.5mm. Check brick facet, row not up, wrapping phenomenon.
3. The top tight top bar. In half of the circumference of the masonry, with top carry to brick top tight, rotary kiln bricks on the other half of the week, when the top bar must be the top tight. Some cube material should be laid between brick and the top bar, to avoid damage of refractory brick. Method to check whether the roof top bar tension is, when the top bar with the rotation of the cylinder to check the cylinder top brick not flagging lock position, if the sagging phenomenon, in the kiln and kiln refractory during the relative displacement caused by mechanical damage to the refractory brick.
For the other aspect, click here for the next industry news.
On the other hand, hanging up and maintain kiln coating. We suggest taking the following measures.
1. For kiln operation training and guidance. Before firing, give the workers a training about kiln operation. Clearly pointed out that in any case, hang up and maintain good kiln crust is mainly the responsibility of kiln. At the same time about operating method under different conditions to them, in the actual operation, according to the kiln to give operation guidance and comments in a timely manner, to carry out technical exchanges between operations, and constantly improve the technological level of operation.
2. Coal spraying pipe should be put in the proper position which tending to the lowr side is the best.
3. Improving technology level.
4. Proper proportioning solution: the quantity of liquid phase resistance is suitable in 22-24%. Too low is not easy to hang kiln skin, too much can narrow the range of sintering temperature, silicate minerals reduce, not conducive to the operation and improve the quality of clinker.
With the industry firebrick using time longer, refractory bricks will be damaged, and the damage mechanism can be divided into physical damage, chemical damage and mechanical damage. Luoyang Yilong Refractory Co., Ltd. Produced various refractory products, has a professional technical staff, based on our years of experience summed up the causes of various damages, can be summarized as follows.
1. Physical damage
Physical damage mainly refers to the high-temperature damage to the refractory brick; the cause of the damage can be divided into follows:
The intrinsic quality of refractory brick: high temperature resistance of the refractory brick, which is refractory brick refractoriness, refractoriness under load.
A) The reason of the process: The kiln crust thickness and the firm degree. Refractory brick kiln firing without skin protection, its service life is certainly short. The kiln skin erosion thin can be divided into operational reasons, reasons and technical reasons ingredients.
B) Operational reasons: The refractory nozzle position, the flame shape and the manipulation. The fire nozzle position bias lining erosion, flame kiln skin, make the skin thin flame kiln corrosion; stocky, scour kiln skin, make skin corrosion damage of refractory brick kiln thin, unstable operation, make the kiln peel off frequently, damage of refractory brick kiln; temperature is too high, the damage of refractory brick kiln crust, damage.
C) Ingredients cause: Batching scheme unreasonable, such as the KH value is too high, the amount of liquid phase is too low, not easy to hang kiln skin, also can damage the refractory brick.
D) Process: Mainly kiln mouth before the knot ring, so that timely discharge of materials not in the kiln, the abrasion function make kiln crust thinning damage of refractory brick.
2. Chemical damage
Chemical damage mainly refers to the kiln feed in R2O; etch S fusible substances on the refractory brick and damage of firebrick. But if the kiln skin firm and compact, and to resist easy melt material erosion of refractory brick damage.
3. Mechanical damage
Mainly refers to the period in the kiln is mechanical damage of refractory brick, brick and kiln relative displacement generated irregular, damage caused by shear stress generated by the firebrick. Phenomenon of kiln is running after a period of time, twisted slit brick. Cause mechanical damage associated with refractory brick size error and quality of masonry.
Have a clear understanding of the causes of various damages, we can take measures so that the losses to the minimum, thus a lot of cost saving in our production.
This year, the International Trade Department of Luoyang Yilong Refractory Co., Ltd., in
consolidation of the existing customer base abroad, and actively develop new international customers, make customers in the shortest period of time to become familiar with the product's features and benefits of Yilong, recently, for the first time five hundred high quality calcium silicate
products successfully sold to the Greek market.
Calcium silicate products are used in industries including steel plants, cement clinker kiln,
heat and power stations, foundries both ferrous and non-ferrous, cement producers, ceramics,
coke plants, incinerators, renewable energy, chemical works, sugar refineries and petrochemical industry. Our products won a lot of trust both at home and abroad.
March 2014, the Greek customers conducted a series of audits on the quality of calcium silicate and company qualification, our international trade excellent staff through communication with customer, professional and technical personnel to provide the physical and chemical indicators, finally make he got satisfaction, the current manufacturing operations department are also based on customer demand full producing.
Customers said that after the completion of this transaction, will maintain long-term cooperation with our company, and products will involve more refractories. The first Greek customer entered into collaboration with our company, firmed foundation in the international market, and good for our company to develop new international markets in the future provided valuable experience.
1.Lift the installed pneumatic vibrator into the forma, put it in the bottom, and then raise it by 50mm. Adjust the distance between the ham...
Application of Ladle Castables Ladle Castables Because the water content of the whole ladle castable is large, and the material stru...
covering agent 1, Insulation covering agent is made of low thermal conductivity material composition, such as: expanded perlite, expand...
20th Century 50--70 years, China's steel plants mainly used aluminosilicate refractory materials , including clay, alumina brick and ...